We have arrived at the start of the holiday season. Regardless of spiritual beliefs this is a time of introspection and reflection. A time to assess what you have, where you are, and dream about what comes next in your life. Research shows when we are thankful we invite more of those blessings into our lives. Here’s a short list of things I’m thankful for. Maybe you’ll resonate with some and quite possibly add your own.
Comment on our Facebook Page to add your gratitude items. Community is a great place to share our gratitude and we all reap the benefits of reading others’ thankful prayers.
- My body & its health
- My mind’s ability to challenge me (in a variety of ways – at least I stay on my toes)
- Family (including my dog)
- Meaningful Work
- The smell of snow in the air – means I’ll be hitting the slopes soon!
- Good (healthy) and tasty food that nourishes my body as well as my soul
- Tea – I love it anytime of the day!
- A good book to snuggle with on these longer winter days
And your gratitude list …. ?